[Xen-users] Cannot surf through guest OS

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Cannot surf through guest OS
From: Rajat malhotra <rajatmalhotra_1980@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:24:51 +0100 (BST)
Delivery-date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:25:39 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HI all,

I am new to Xen and succesfully started a Dom0 and domU's
That is three debians running but i am not able to browse the
net from the guest OS.
   I aded all the vif0 to xenbr0 and gave the guest OS ip
through ifconfig. I am able to ping from one guest to another
but cannot surf. I got one eth0 card on my computer. whic is
connected to the net through router.
   Setting up default route doesnt work either. Can somebody
point me a light or help me with a link.

Thanks in Advance
Rajat Malhotra