[Xen-users] Lost with networking in xen-unstable

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Lost with networking in xen-unstable
From: Wong Louis <mylover01ca@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 13:13:50 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: mylover01ca@xxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 10:14:38 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is the xend working in the latest xen-unstable d/l'ed
with mercurial? I get "file not found errors" with
xend not loading and can't do anything with "xm".
using the tar file (unstable version) works ok.

Anyway can anyone explain to me if the peth0 has been
changed to tap0 in the newer version of xen?

Also what does bridge, route, and nat scripts
different?

Please tell me a site that I can go to to find these
answers. thanks