[Xen-users] Memory squeeze in netback driver

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Memory squeeze in netback driver
From: Adam Smith <adam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 11:37:24 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 03:38:30 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi list. I'm seeing this message a lot in dmesg. It doesn't appear to affect performance until you add one too many guest domains, then the whole lot drop off the net. It's not hardware related as I can recreate the issue on 3 completely separate servers with dissimilar hardware.

Google brings up a few users with the same issue but no suggestion as to a fix. Does anybody here have any ideas? Even with 1000MB assigned to Dom0 the problem still occurs.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Adam Smith.

--

Adam Smith
UK Webhosting Ltd.

Tel  (0870) 0115578
Fax  (01323) 741135

http://www.2host.co.uk
http://www.registron.co.uk
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be privileged.
Unauthorised access and use is prohibited.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore this company does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful.

UK Webhosting Ltd is registered in England and Wales, number 04977925.