[Xen-users] compiling xen-source

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] compiling xen-source
From: octane indice <octane@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:43:36 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 05:46:07 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello

I got Xen-source in order to recompile customs kernel.

When I do a
make world
it compiles xen.gz, xen-tools, it download a kernel, patch it and do all the
work.

It there a way to make each tasks separately?

I want to test different kernels as dom0 and domU.

Basically, I think I just have to compile xen.gz, xen-tools (xend, xm and
so) get the kernel version I want, and patch this version ion order to work.
But _where_ can I get patch for that? Is there 2 set of patches? (for dom0
and domU) or only one?

Thanks

Lire vos emails en vacances ? C'est gratuit sur :
http://www.monemailausoleil.com