[Xen-users] My new Rediffmail Experience

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] My new Rediffmail Experience
From: "mv_vinaykumar" <mvvk7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29 Aug 2006 08:40:34 -0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 01:43:53 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
I would like to share my New Rediffmail Experience with you.
Here's why I have chosen the new Rediffmail:
Instant mail preview Instant mail preview
View your entire Inbox with a preview of each new mail on the same page
Quick attach Quick attach
Attach files of up to 10 MB size in half the time
Instant save Instant save
Just drag & drop emails to a folder of your choice
Search mails and attachments Search emails and attachments
No more lost emails in your Inbox. Just type in the key words and search
Auto address completion Auto address completion
All you need is the first few letters and we'll complete the email address for you
Experience the all new lightning fast Rediffmail.

Get a new Rediffmail ID  |  Already have a Rediffmail ID? Click here
Regards,
mv_vinaykumar