RE: [Xen-users] Memory problem's 2GB mod

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Memory problem's 2GB mod
From: "Kevin van Kuik" <kkuik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:16:12 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 03:17:31 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you put 4GB memories (2 X 2GB) xen-3.0.2-2 crashed to and if when we put 2Gb (2 X 1 GB) it works fine. So 16Gb is not the problem.!
We have tried new memory and we have the same crash.

So if I put 2gb memories it's crashing with xen-3.0.2-2, but it's work fine with redhat 4.1 kernel, xen-3.0.1 So or only explanation is that xen-3.0.2-2 have a problem with 2 GB memories

Ragards Kevin