[Xen-users] Tool for Live Migration

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Tool for Live Migration
From: Murakami <murakamikyoudai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:19:33 +0900 (JST)
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 03:21:46 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am starting to use Xen.

I have a question about Tool for Live Migration.

1, Are there any tool for Optimize DomainU resource
automatically, which decide how many resource(cpu power,
amount of memory) is allocated to each DomeinU depending
on the situation.

I think Live Migration can Optimize depend on load.
If one OS has a many access, Live migration the OS to
another PC which have fast CPU. and allocate many memory
to the OS.

Another time many OS have a few access, then Live
migration them to same PC which have slow CPU. I think it
is help for saving power.

But, such setup is difficult for human depend on
situation. So I would like to make algorithm for that.

2, If there is ,please let me know the information.

Thank you.
Yosuke.