Re: [Xen-users] How to see (XEN) messages?

To: Derek <xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] How to see (XEN) messages?
From: Tim Post <tim.post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:02:51 +0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:04:06 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I think I'm spoiled with the KVM -> IP I have which has this handy
scroll bar ... but prior to getting that , I used a very old very
generic video card with tv-out , or a vga -> tv driver-less adapter like
you'd use for a presentation.

Then I just chucked a tape in the VCR and went back to view it. Had this
exact same problem the last time I tried installing OpenSSI without Xen
in the mix at all.

dmesg has all the goods, but you must first boot to get to dmesg :)

HTH
-Tim