Re: [Xen-users] Duo Laptop

To: "William Man" <billybahlah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Duo Laptop
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:45:26 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 08:46:05 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=senCXT0BI/LBa5enOBNZgo29EwucFE/cd/FZ2l3AsgKdYpBkZUF/lPXrDpOYMev473WTlD/PzLbvXG/2BnoWLM6AbjH8HfHrqYfw82/VWREGVlcc9LiC4Y1z6HHQnGbxV0DAMY9gIECX6UqUCMSevA5Mqwa/zKBUVNrdZaoSfF8=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx