Re: [Xen-users] Unable to boot (Long - log included)?

To: "Stefano Cislaghi" <s.cislaghi@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Unable to boot (Long - log included)?
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:43:20 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 05:43:59 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=CRE1X53VvlpLdjRdtHn/IDEC+Ko7kqp66yMNqvhqHSHm6omrepOlDcu8m3NK7m4xkxN2YN3uRxDImlj2tFTqxwBHHXW9MrxIec2Y/tndgWmc44j9da65CETdb6jMX1KkrSWs9uODslnj6JWLkXRiHQzyeLsJugNdcxWfHjsaQiE=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Stefano,