[Xen-users] DVD - Recorder in DomU

Hi everybody,

I'd like to get my DVD - Recorder to work out of a DomU. Therefor I'd need to
hide the recorder from DomO. The thing is, that it is plugged to the IDE
adaptor and I need the other disk visible in Dom0.
Is there a possibility to just handover the primary master (or sec. slave or
what ever)?

Thanks a lot,

               Nicolas Riedel