Re: [Xen-users] Right distribution for Xen?

I have great luck with backports , helping sarge see newer stuff and
(semi) painless xen installs.

It really depends on circumstances. If I do a sarge install and only a
third of my hardware was discovered, I may head right for xen unstable,
really depends on what's at hand.

And, as someone mentioned, there is always Ubuntu. I avoid non GNU
flavors for anything in production that I care about, unless its a
living experiment with something unstable.

Cheers!

-Tim