Re: [Xen-users] Xend http management

To: "Andrew Ross" <aross@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xend http management
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:45:01 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paolo Tonin <paolo.tonin@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:49:55 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=OyIs6GTejX6jNO2W/nMIj90M6RYGsC2a+YwyjcaeotCJXulKNtnEfnX1MTtpSELPaNMJWfinSJWaJOjIxWziHT9w82q0zA7QF+0iGrfReQwwd5TIS2MWVx7cmwcsqj73STKpyysHYQTLklLrUrJsPXPajbs23CINNeQ6oAte/0w=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx