Re: [Xen-users] Problems to connect to the Internet

I've send another mail explaining a little bit more my problem.... If I
use Fedora Core 5 I initially have into the machine, network works like
a charm.

If I reload the machine using Xen and Xen loads the Fedora Core 5 on
that particular case the only application that get connected is Skype,
all others, included the ping...does not work. To solve these problems
I've to shut down the firewall to get the network running again, as it's
at this moment. (If I can send this mail means that I get the full
network connexion up again.)

I tried to put the firewall on and validating all protocols and all
ports tcp & udp nothing changes, that say only Skype get connected

Now I dont have firewall at all....

This machine is connected to an other connected to the net & running
Linux on it so, it is not a problem to not have firewall at all!