Re: [Xen-users] Re: dual boot windows

It only needed a second activation - one for the physical instance and one for
the virtual instance. Having the Hardware Profiles set up helped to reduce
Windows constantly trying to activate itself I think. You can always choose
not to activate Windows until you're happy you've got it working of course.

Jon

Jonathan Ervine
Premium Support Engineer - NTS UK

tel: +44 (0) 1344 326 057