[Xen-users] Network configuration in domU

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Network configuration in domU
From: Arsen Hayrapetyan <ahairape@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 17:02:36 +0200 (CEST)
Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 08:03:25 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

I have installed Xen with one guest domain (domU).
Now I am trying to configure the network for it in the
following particular way.

I need my domU to be visible only from dom0 and not be
exposed to the outer world. The dom0 should be reachible
from outside (in fact,it is now). I have only one network
device (eth0) and I don't have the pre-allocated IP address
for the domU.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks,
Arsen.