Re: [Xen-users] Xen demo CD & Test CD

Please send a bug report to the developers. I also told them that the
test cd doesn't work with newer thinkpads (t60, hanging on grub
prompt), but nobody seems really interested, at least I never got
further responses. The demo cd works fine  with this system.
Try removing all references to a serial console from the grub configuration file. The laptop probably doesn't have a serial port built in, and grub is know to hang on that.

Greetz,

Mark