[Xen-users] install FC 3 kernel on DomU with Ubuntu as Dom0

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] install FC 3 kernel on DomU with Ubuntu as Dom0
From: "Nabeel Moidu" <nabeelmoidu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 18:39:53 +0530
Delivery-date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 06:10:31 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi
I have installed Xen on my Ubuntu Dapper 6.06 as Dom0.
I want the Guest OS DomU to have a FC3 kernel and need to install the
packages for FC 3 on it. I have two howto's in front of me one for
debian over ubuntu and one for fc over fc. In the ubuntu howto the
bootloader is installed using debootstrap and in FC howto its done
using yum . My prob is yum doesn't work on Debian . and conversely apt
doesn't install the FC3 kernel.
Can somebody help ?
Regards
Nabeel Moidu