[Xen-users] LVM use for Xen

To: "xen-users" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] LVM use for Xen
From: "shacky83" <shacky83@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:46:01 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 02:46:43 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi.
I'm going to install a testing machine with Xen on Debian Sarge.
I wish to use LVM to partition the hard disk to be able to resize LVM
partitions to create new partitions for new domU when I will create new ones.

How I can configure LVM at Debian installation to obtain this?
Could you advise me a partitioning scheme, please?

Thank you very much and goodbye!
Luca.