Re: [Xen-users] DomU WinXP no network connection

On 21 Jul 2006, at 21:28, Simon Gao wrote:

I have the tun module loaded, and this still does not fix it for me.

Could you please share the rest of your network connection please ?

When you are booted up, are you bridging eth0? Does xenbr0 have an IP address or not ?

Any pointers you could give me about how you setup your networking would be MUCH appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

--
Wayne Pascoe    (gpg --keyserver www.co.uk.pgp.net --recv-keys 79A7C870)
It could be dangerous... A lot of killing...