ROLAND Z.BERSSON

To: "DEAR SIR/MADAM" <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ROLAND Z.BERSSON
From: "ROLAND Z.BERSSON" <rolandbersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 02:53:12 -0900
Cc: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 04:05:59 -0700
Dear Sir,
My name is Dr.Roland.Z. Bersson, I am member of Independent Committee of
Eminent
Persons (ICEP), Switzerland.
Email:icep2006@xxxxxxx

ICEP is charged with the responsibility of finding bank accounts in
Switzerland
belonging to non-Swiss indigenes, which have remained dormant since World
War
II. It may interest you to know that in July of 1997, the Swiss Banker's
Association published a list of dormant accounts originally opened by
non-Swiss
citizens. These accounts had been dormant since the end of World War II
(May 9,
1945). Most belonged to Holocaust victims.

The continuing efforts of the Independent Committee of Eminent Persons
(ICEP)
have since resulted in the discovery of additional dormant accounts -54,000
in
December, 1999. The published lists contain all types of dormant accounts,
including interest-bearing savings accounts, securities accounts, safe
deposit
boxes, custody accounts, and non-interest-bearing transaction accounts.
Numbered
accounts are also included. Interest is paid on accounts that were interest

bearing when established.

The Claims Resolution Tribunal (CRT) handles processing of all claims on
accounts due non-Swiss citizens. A dormant account of Hami Ramzy with a
credit
balance of 15,800,000 US dollar plus accumulated interest was discovered by
me.
The beneficiary was murdered during the holocaust era, leaving no WILL and
no
possible records for trace of theirs. The Claims Resolution Tribunal has
been
mandated to report all unclaimed funds for permanent closure of accounts
and
transfer of existing credit balance into the treasury of Switzerland
government
as provided by the
law for management of assets of deceased beneficiaries who died interstate
living no wills).

Being a top executive at ICEP, I have all secret details and necessary
contacts
for claim of the funds without any hitch. The funds will be banked in the
Holland, London,Spain or Canada, being a safe for funds and we can share
the funds and
use in investment of our choice. Due to the sensitive nature of my job, I
need a
foreigner to HELP claim the funds. All that is required is for you to
provide me
with your details for processing of the necessary legal and administrative
claim
documents for transfer of the funds to you.

Kindly provide me with your full name, address, and telephone/fax. For the
fund
to be transferred to a secure, numbered account in your name and country
via any
of the corresponding banks in London or Spain, of which you will be capable
of
accessing the funds gradually and transferring to your country and other
banks
of choice in the world. My share will be 60 percent and your share is 40
per
cent of the total amount. THERE IS NO RISK INVOLVED. You can find
additional
information about unclaimed funds through the internet at the following
websites:
www.swissbankclaims.com <http://www.swissbankclaims.com/> <
<http://www.swissbankclaims.com/>>
< <http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/europe/9902/09/germany.holocaust/> >
www.avotaynu.com <http://www.avotaynu.com/> < <http://www.avotaynu.com/>>
www.icheic.org <http://www.icheic.org/> < <http://www.icheic.org/>>
www.livingheirs.com <http://www.livingheirs.com/> <
<http://www.livingheirs.com/>

www.wiesenthal.com <http://www.wiesenthal.com/> <
<http://www.wiesenthal.com/>>

The Holocaust Claims Processing Office has put funds in Escrow awaiting
Submission of valid claims for necessary disbursement, I find myself
privileged
to have this information and this may be a great opportunity for a life
time of
Success without risks.

Thanking you in anticipation for your prompt response.

Dr.Roland.Z. Bersson

N.B Please note that you can reach us at the email address below:

Email:icep2006@xxxxxxx