Re: [Xen-users] NetBSD as Xen domU on FC5

It looks like it was a 7/8/2006 kernel..

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-3-0/200607080000Z/i386/binary/kernel/netbsd-XENU.gz

I'm very comfortable with FreeBSD kernels, I'm very new to NetBSD.. A pointer to instructions would be great..

qgarnier@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Yes, I downloaded it from the netbsd daily location at the ftp.netbsd.org

Yet the error message you get really sounds like you're trying to load a
Xen2 kernel.  I mean, _really_.

There are no recent builds of the netbsd-3 branch on ftp.netbsd.org, while
-current/Xen is currently more or less broken since timecounters merge.

You'd better actually compile a kernel.  I can help with the details if
you need instructions.

Quentin Garnier.

Mark Weinem wrote:
John Woodstock:

disk = [ 'file:/xen/netbsd.dsk,hda,w']
memory = 256
vcpus = 1
builder = 'linux'
kernel = '/xen/netbsd-XENU'
name = 'netbsd'
vif = [ 'mac=00:16:3e:ff:f6:80' ]
dhcp = "dhcp"
Is this really the netbsd-XEN3_U kernel?

Ciao, Mark