RE: [Xen-users] can't create WinXP or Win2003 VMX

To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>, <jimm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] can't create WinXP or Win2003 VMX
From: "Krysan, Susan" <KRYSANS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 18:00:57 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 15:01:48 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes, as Mats indicated, we are running VT on Unisys/one with SLES10RC2.5
updated to unstable changeset 10641.
We also cannot boot a Darn :) Small Linux VMX and qemu-dm.xxx.log shows:

Booting from CD-Rom...
Trap (0x6) while in real mode
eax      10CFDD ecx        FF5F edx         3C5 ebx    D5090002
esp       D6A94 ebp       D0250 esi        4038 edi    D6A96477
eip        9978 eflags    33006 cs         F000 ds            0
es            0 fs            0 uss           0 uesp       7A46
ves        B800 vds           0 vfs        F000 vgs        F000
trapno        6 errno         0
cr0       50032 cr2           0 cr3           0 cr4         651
Halt called from %eip 0xD0382

I opened xensource bug #698.