Re: [Xen-users] I read "Only one graphic desktop", but where?

To: "Xen List" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] I read "Only one graphic desktop", but where?
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 13:46:25 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 04:46:58 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=Pkb+eqr8rOAA6xvZw1T+TPfugeEMWYeLq1VR4Hw9F/eNWRAsFywjUJew6lp3kz6kO+bqUplljgwgs1VIZQjBpkBU4aU1d4sck30NFDUy1M9J/4uN0HmZWXWckOchDatftu6qlz1XpVcc2i6NiFNgI+613qXBr4fqI8gy4zgBBoU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx