[Xen-users] Insufficient loop device free

To: Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Insufficient loop device free
From: Leonardo Pinto <listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 21:48:42 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:47:40 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a DomU that mounts some loop back files (file:/f1,f2,f3,f4...), and after this virtual machine to be up, does not obtain more to mount loop back files in the Dom0. I receive the following error:

# mount -o loop /f9 /mnt/f9
mount: could not find any free loop device

Where it could increase this capacity?
It would be insufficient RAM memory?

--
Leonardo Pinto