Re: [Xen-users] Looking for updates on VT enabled motherboards

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Looking for updates on VT enabled motherboards
From: Andrej Radonic <andrej.radonic@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:41:52 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 13:53:06 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
James Miller wrote:
Hello everyone,

I was looking for folks who've found motherboards that support VT enabled
CPUs.  I was mainly interested in Pentium D 9xx series motherboards.

I CAN say that Intel's Pentium D Desktop Boards D945GTP & D945PLM do not
have VT enabled in the BIOS  (despite there pre-sales group saying it did).

James,
actually I'm using the Intel D945GTP successfully as a VT platform. Maybe it's just a question of the BIOS release?

Greetings,
Andrej