Re: [Xen-users] A classic... Network inside domU

Ok, I think I have all these modules static compiled in my dom0 kernel (http://www.dangvard.dk/xen3/dom0config). But I'm not sure what exactly the modules are called in the dom0 config file. E.g. tun is called CONFIG_TUN etc.

***5 minutes later....***

OMG! I see that I have physically connected the servers eth0 to a wrong cable, a wifi ethernet adapter (not a switch!), which is ONLY assigned one IP-address...!
LONG LIVE CABLE CHAOS ON MY FLOOR!

Sorry, Francois, to waste your precious time. But now this kind of problem also reached the xen-user list! :S

I could have made something up, to hide my own mistake... but I think it's pretty funny that I've spend 2 days searching for at problem that wasn't there. I really hope it amuses others on the list a bit ;)

Thanks for your help.

François Lapointe skrev:
Using an (almost) stock xen kernel, here are the modules that load
after xend starts:
bash-3.1$ lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
tun                    13184  0
xt_physdev              3344  1
loop                   18952  2
iptable_filter          3968  1
ip_tables              15348  1 iptable_filter
x_tables               14468  2 xt_physdev,ip_tables
bridge                 56084  0

François