Re: [Xen-users] Templates or cloning domUs

Jeff,
MLN is a virtualization tool for Xen and UML that uses templates the way you describe it. However, it does not support SLES10 out of the box, so you might need to add support for it yourself (through plugins). Hopefully it gives you some insight into the use of templates.

http://mln.sf.net

Kyrre