[Xen-users] Xen API for custom applications

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen API for custom applications
From: Lonesome Crusader <lcrusader@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 23:24:31 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 02:04:31 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I have two questions related to Xen:

1. I need a way to determine the domain id of the current domain. I
have come across GETDOMAININFO, but can this be used in my application?

2. What API's are provided to make my application Xen aware?
Specifically, I want my application to take a particular action
depending on whether the system has Xen installed or not.

Thanks
Ravi