CONTACT THE PAYING BANK

To: <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: CONTACT THE PAYING BANK
From: <nadalmary2002@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:51:41 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 01:59:07 -0700
De Lottery Romande
Rue Marterey 13
1002 Lausanne
Switzerland.
Reference Number: LR/19-CH/4310
Batch: LR/05/0018

From: Mrs. Marylyn Nadal

Sir/Madam,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you the result of just concluded annual draws of
the DE LOTERIE ROMANDE Program international held on the 19th June 2006
 De Loterie Romande draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 60,000
e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked  by an advanced
automated random computer ballot search from the internet as part of our
international promotions program which we conduct every year.
 No tickets were sold.

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address attached to
serial number 25-6565 drew the lucky numbers 6-13-18-24-33-39 which
consequently emerged you as one of first twenty-five (25) lucky winners in
the second category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of ?2,000,000.00
(Two Million Euros) in cash credited to file LR/19-CH/4310.
This is from a total cash prize of ?50,000,000 (Fifty Million) Euros shared
amongst the first twenty-five (25) lucky winners in this category.

This year Lottery Program Jackpot is the largest ever for De Loterie
Romande. The estimated ?50 million jackpot would be the sixth-biggest in
Europe history. The biggest was the ?363 million jackpot that went to two
winners in February 2000 drawing of The Big Game Mega Millions' predecessor.

Your funds are now deposited in an offshore bank with a hardcover
insurance. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we advice that you
keep this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and
your money remitted to you as this is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming or loose of funds to unauthorized persons.
Your winning Prize of ?2,000,000.00 (Two Million Euros) would be released
to you by our affiliate bank in Europe.
The paying bank will immediately commence the process to facilitate the
release of your funds to you as soon as you make contact with them.
For immediate release of your cash prize to you, please kindly contact our
Paying Bank Friesland  Bank Amsterdam, The Netherlands.)
Send them the following:
(i). your names,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact Address
(iv) Your winning numbers
(v) Quote amount won.

Contact person:
Suzan Martins (Mrs).
Customer Service Dept.
Friesland Bank, Amsterdam.
 The Netherlands.
Tel: 31 633-705-287
Fax: 31-847-137-590
E-mail:info_friesland@xxxxxxxxx

The paying bank will assist you in the processing and immediate remittance
of your prize /funds into your designated bank account.

Note that all prize/ funds must be claimed not later than two weeks.
After this date all funds will be returned to the LOTTERY TREASURY as
unclaimed.
In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please endeavor to
quote your Reference (LR/19-CH/4310) and Batch numbers (LR/05/0018) in every
correspondence with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change in
your address, do inform the paying bank as soon as possible.

Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thanks for
being part of our program.

Yours faithfully,
Marylyn Nadal (Mrs)
(Lottery Coordinator)