[Xen-users] XEN emulation situations

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] XEN emulation situations
From: Alexander Kostadinov <avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 11:45:48 +0300 (EEST)
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 01:54:46 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hallo. I want to use xen on a EM64T dual-core machine without HT and with the intel's VT technology.
First of all I want to be sure that xen uses the VT technology and
Second: Is xen running DomU in a slow emulation mode for any reason on such a machine?

I ask that because I cannot manage to see the bootup xen log (dmesg doesn't show it) and I cannot find the answer for the second question anywhere. I can't find anywhere verified that using the VT solves the problems with TLS and others.

Thank you in advance.

believed to be clean.