[Xen-users] Error: 'features' is an invalid keyword argument for this fu

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Error: 'features' is an invalid keyword argument for this function
From: "Bart van den Heuvel" <bart@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:01:38 +0200 (CEST)
Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 02:04:33 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Did anyone manage to solve this error...

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-04/msg00585.html

Error: 'features' is an invalid keyword argument for this function
but there is no such directive in the config file, it's never mentioned.

I ran into the same thing using Xen 3.0.1 However I did not check the logs
yet and i'm stuck on another job, can't get to my server now. However it
keeps me so busy that i'm posting this to the list.

Gr,

Bart