RE: [Xen-users] FW: [Fedora-xen] Multiple Xens with static IP addresses

To: Mito <mito@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] FW: [Fedora-xen] Multiple Xens with static IP addresses
From: Maxim Rozin <maxim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 10:12:50 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 00:17:03 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Another option is to set a static mac address to each vm using this statement:

vif = [ 'mac=00:16:3E:6C:54:FE, bridge=xenbr0' ]

And to set up a dhcp server that assigns static ip address to each vm (according to the mac address, which does't change).

Maxim Rozin

BenefIT-technologies

Mobile: +972-54-5409444

Tel: +972-3-9238888