Re: [Xen-users] upgrade question

To: "John S Little" <JSLittl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] upgrade question
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 12:24:24 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 03:25:00 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=iR5lXGqugkViMLOaSkwpWJzELQcRJQ6zpUbli8M8sH/O5SW/TSakt/m5NcPnatRQzw471lRyFn7xmJcM2wf3OxFW1f3uZ1etAUdcVUusm/MVfMERuHllUQFoze6BVIqHLbpTjEb61bJdlIkL87lnXx24w3oTImb41m0okqe3W2c=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx