Re: [Xen-users] Recommended SAS or SAS RAID controllers for Xen on IBM x

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Recommended SAS or SAS RAID controllers for Xen on IBM xSeries 306m with PCI-X slot
From: Simon <greminn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 13:04:50 +1200
Delivery-date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 18:05:22 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 6/10/06, James Holmes <jdh@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone recommend any particular SAS controller, or should I use an
Ultra-320 SCSI controller instead?

Ive used 3ware 9500 series HW raid controlers in the past and they
work perfectly, the driver is in the kernel and there is a cli
utiliity from 3ware as well.