[Xen-users] Workstation on xen

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Workstation on xen
From: Tobias <kuzum@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 22:55:34 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 13:56:15 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I need a opinion from you.
have setup Ubuntu dapper-server.
Like to install xen dom0, and then run a dapper-desktop as a domU on it. Is that possible? I may run into trouble build a desktop Linux domU with wireless, irda, tv card and so, on a xen dom0 dapper-server, or should I just install dapper-desktop and then build dom0 with the domU on that? Like to have a desktop with irda, tv card at the same time some place to play with server, firewall....

thank you
Tobias