RE: [Xen-users] networking not working

To: "'Anand Gupta'" <xen.mails@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Xen Users'" <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] networking not working
From: "Bernard Golden" <bgolden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 10:13:30 -0700
Delivery-date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 10:14:11 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I had this same problem on the DomU to other machines. Executing dhclient got an address. You might try that, although it is, of course, an unsatisfactory long-term solution.

I posted a similar question a few days ago and got a pointer to:

with a suggest to execute:

echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

I did that, but did not find it helped; however, it might work for you.

HTH

Bernard Golden