[Xen-users] G729 license from digium and Xen

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] G729 license from digium and Xen
From: Christian Lyra <lyra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 12:11:49 -0300
Delivery-date: Fri, 26 May 2006 08:13:28 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I´d like to buy a couple of g729 licenses to my domU asterisk server,
but I got confused about a few things. It seems that the binaries for
the g729 are compiled for each kind of processor, so what should I
choose as the "processor"? I think it should be the real processor of
my dom0 (in this case a athlonXP).

Since the license seems to use the mac of NICs should I expect to have
problems with virtual interfaces? Someone already did this before?

thanks in advance

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br

  The wise programmer is told about Tao and follows it. The average
programmer is told about Tao and searches for it. The foolish
programmer is told about Tao and laughs at it.
  If it were not for laughter, there would be no Tao.
                                                The Tao Of Programing