[Xen-users] I am trying to Load SAP Solution Manager to a dell bax runni

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] I am trying to Load SAP Solution Manager to a dell bax running Xen.....
From: "Wells, James" <James.Wells@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 13:27:16 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 May 2006 08:10:25 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We use alot of Linux and if this works I know Xen will become popular here. It appears we need to recompile the Xen kernel because I get a SAP error about Hostname retrieval and the only thing I could find out was that we probably had a bad linux (or Xen??) kernel (bad, meaning not compatible to SAP). I checked our Red Hat kernel and it is in SAP's list - could you help me, in any way? Our Red Hat kernel is 2.6.9-22.ELsmp   -  I got this email address from Xen.support  - is this like a question/answer posting ? And if so may I join?
Thank You - Jim Wells

james.wells@xxxxxxxxxxx