[Xen-users] Xen Dom0 Crash on Bootup under SUSE 10.1

Hello all,

I just finished installing SUSE 10.1 and have got a problem with Dom0 booting.
About two seconds into booting Dom0 I get a domain 0 crash error message and
another message to tell me that the system will be rebooted in 5... 4... 3...
2... 1... seconds.  Unfortunately the screen resolution during bootup looks
like it must be 640x480 so the cause of the boot error scrolls off past the
top of the screen.

Is there any way I can get the boot messages into a file that I can examine
with the machine booted in the normal kernel?  I've looked for files with xen
in the name in /var/log but couldn't find any.  The boot.msg (or whatever
it's called, I can't remember exactly now) contains the messages of the most
recent, successful, boot and so aren't any help.

Has anyone else had any problems with getting Xen working in SUSE 10.1?

The hardware is an Athlon 2400XP on a gigabyte mobo, an Intel Pro/1000 NIC and
a couple of 3ware RAID controllers (a 7410 and a 7500).

Thanks,

Steve.