[Xen-users] manpage patches...

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] manpage patches...
From: Kaleb Pederson <kibab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 21:28:13 -0700
Delivery-date: Wed, 10 May 2006 21:28:51 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I have attached a patch to the xentrace.8 (version 3.0.2) manpage that adds in
some extra detail that I had to go hunting for and would have been nice to
have readily available.

I have also attached simple manpages for tbctl and setsize and added them as
references to the xentrace manpage so that, hopefully, people will have all
the information they need readily available.

If they aren't correct for some reason, please let me know and I'll fix them.

Thanks.

--Kaleb