Re: [Xen-users] No networking in DomU - Ubuntu

To: Tom Bishop <bishoptf@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] No networking in DomU - Ubuntu
From: Henning Sprang <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 11:15:44 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 04 May 2006 02:16:32 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Tom,
First of all, why do you print the same ifconfig output twice? I see no difference at a glance. And I think you wrongly write "domU:" to mark the dom0 output.

But then, ifconfig not showing eth0 if you run it without arguments in your domU doesn't mean much at all. What happens if you try to configure your eth0 in the domU with ifconfig or dhclient, maybe just say:
ifconfig eth0 up

Do you get an error?

Henning