[Xen-users] Memory detection on a Supermicro P8SCi 4GB server

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Memory detection on a Supermicro P8SCi 4GB server
From: "Thomas Goirand (GPLHost)" <nospam.thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:25:48 +0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 02:53:52 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I have a server in production using a Supermicro P8SCi board. It has 4GB in, and the BIOS shows 4GB. Xen 2.0.7 sees only 3GB, and I have 1GB that is lost. Has any of you had this problem, and is there a way to resolve it? Does Xen 3.0.2 resolves that issue?

   Thomas Goirand, GPLHost LLC Manager
--
Web: http://www.gplhost.com
GPLHost:>_ Open source hosing worldwide