Re: [Xen-users] Running other distros as domu under FC5/Xen 3.x

To: "Andrew Thompson" <andrewkt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Running other distros as domu under FC5/Xen 3.x
From: "Srinivasan S" <ssrini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:27:38 +0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 22:27:22 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Andrew

I already tried this .. sure I do not have any errors but my networking is not
working still .. only loopback is on when I check with an ifconfig

Can any one help on how to get this running ?  I need it urgently for a test
situation that will come up in a couple of days time

Regards
Srini