[Xen-users] Dom0 searching for NFS root

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Dom0 searching for NFS root
From: "Sugeng Widodo" <sugeng.widodo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 13:29:31 +0700
Delivery-date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 23:30:05 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear all,

I've installed Xen 3.0.1 on my laptop and dom0 is boot normaly execpt
it's could not using X, i haven't trying to boot guest OS. my laptop
configuration is Toshiba Portege R150 with Debian Sarge on it.
And then I installed same version of Xen into our server with Debian
Sarge and Kernel 2.4. Booting dom0 is not success , xen always trying
look dor NFS root and then request for floopy , anybody experience
with this syndrome ?
In this server I use hde as the harddisk and boot partition is hde1
and root partition at hde10 , is this the problem for Xen ?

Thanks

--
Sugeng Widodo
blog : http://elangmaya.lensa.or.id/