Re: [Xen-users] Fedora Core 5 boot problems

To: "Xen User List" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Fedora Core 5 boot problems
From: "Eric Wagar" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:28:42 -0700
Delivery-date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:29:39 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've just installed from the tarball install.sh also and have the same
issue.  (Mine is on RHEL4U2 on x86_64.)

When I tried the mkinitrd, I get this error:
[root@stone-age-global /]# /sbin/mkinitrd /boot/initrd-2.6.16-xen.img
2.6.16-xen
No dep file found for kernel 2.6.16-xen

After looking through the other kernels I have, it seems as though they
have them.

What is the workaround here?  Do we just copy over the other deps and
modify them for 2.6.16-xen?

Thanks
eric