[Xen-users] no eth0 using xen2.0.7

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] no eth0 using xen2.0.7
From: "Mathias Diehl" <md@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 13:43:35 +0200
Delivery-date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 04:31:30 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi list,

I'm running xen2 since quite a long time without any problems. Even making
my own kernel was no problem at all.

But now I installed xen2 on another (quite old) machine to have but get
stuck with:

SIOCSIFADDR: No such device
eth0: No such device

Afaik this means that there's no driver (but I'm not sure about that).

Anybody able to give me a hint where to check this error...

thanx in advance

Mat