Re: [Xen-users] Firewalls

Hi Tom,

        My current setup looks like yours. But my DomU firewall get the real
NICs by hiding them from Dom0 and passing it to the DomU via
pcipassthrought. I think if you did something like that you would be
able to plug your wireless network on Firewall DomU, without the need
for the wireless gateway.

        My file server runs on a DomU too, and it has the control of the SATA
HD, but this is another  history...

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP