[Xen-users] modprobe: QM_MODULES: Function not implemented

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] modprobe: QM_MODULES: Function not implemented
From: "Duncan Morgan" <dmorgan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 11:33:26 -0700
Delivery-date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 11:34:13 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I have a FC5 domain0 and have created a domainU with WhiteBoxLinux 3.2 which
is booting successfully with the exception of one error message which I see
when I try to start the network

 modprobe: QM_MODULES: Function not implemented

I understand that this is likely because domain0 uses /etc/modprobe.conf and
domainU uses /etc/modules.conf but I'm not sure yet how to over come it.

Has anybody seen this before?

Thanks in advance,
Duncan