[Xen-users] Re: (vif-route) DomU IP troubles beyond Dom0

Spoke to early.
The Dom0 machine is dual homed, and whence the pppoe eth1 interface was enabled, the routing went to the wall.
Does anyone know where the parameter/variable 'netdev' is called from?
Is it in xend-config.sxp? If so, is it called like (network-script network-route 'netdev=ppp0')?

Would greatly like to hear from anyone who has Xen3 routing working with the scripts provided or modifications thereof.

Piers Dawson-Damer